Registration for participants & chaperones – CLOSED
If you would like to attend as a participant or chaperone:
2. Fill out the online general registration form, including waiver form.
3. Once these are submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on fee payment.
4. Upon receipt of payment, you will get a final confirmation that you are fully accepted and registered.
A few weeks prior to the Gathering, you will also receive an info package with more details.
The deadline to register for participants who want to apply for a bursary and benefit from a sponsored rate is Thursday, October 4th at midnight CST. Please indicate if you require financial assistance in the registration form and we will be in touch with you.
The general registration for all other participants and chaperones closes on Tuesday, October 30th at midnight CST.
Application to present a workshop – CLOSED
If you would like to apply to present a workshop at the Gathering:
1. Read our presenter FAQ here.
2. Fill out the Workshop Presenter Application Form.
3. You will receive an email stating whether you’ve been accepted by October 6th at the latest.
4. Once you have received confirmation that your workshop is accepted, please fill out the online general registration form and submit the necessary waiver.
5. Once the waivers are received, you will get a confirmation email with fee payment instructions (if applicable).
6. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive another confirmation that you are fully accepted and registered for the Gathering.
A pre-gathering meeting will be organized by phone with the presenters and the CRE staff. The deadline to apply as a presenter is Thursday, October 4th at midnight CST.